• 2 teaspoons sesame oil
• 1 lb. of lean ground turkey
• 6 cups shredded cabbage (about 1 medium cabbage)
• 3-4 medium cup shredded carrots
• 1 medium yellow onion
• 2 chopped garlic cloves
• 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
• ¼ cup Coconut Aminos or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• 4 stalks of chopped Scallions
• ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Brown ground turkey in large frying pan until fully cooked.
2. Turn heat to medium-high and add chopped onion (not the green onions yet) and sesame oil, increase heat to lightly brown the onions.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger and aminos stir them together and add to pan, add the sliced cabbage, carrots and scallions
4. Blend and combine all of the ingredients evenly until cabbage wilts and becomes smaller and add salt and pepper to taste.
Once everything is wilted and combined, turn off the heat, cover it and let it rest for a couple of minutes…Grab your bowl, fill it up and Enjoy!